Sunday, October 22, 2006

The dark proposal....

It was a really dark night when i first informed u tat i loved u,and the very next morning i got my

reply,the stereotypical "I tried,but i couldn't see u like tat",yup tats wat almost every girl says to

that unfortunate soul who is unlucky to be born on this earth to not have a successful love ,she

said to me tat she was not at my level,but in this world my dear nobody is at any level

constantly.But beneath all the differences u could see about us i could see only similarities,of

our selflessness,of our spirit,of our love for the fellow being.

And when i told u this u said 'Opposites attract,Likes repel',well it was frustrating as u first

found the differences now weren't u contradictin urself?..................Well when i told u back the

sayin 'Like dissolves like' is more true,u smiled back at me and said 'u should have gone to NLS

rather than CET'................

And we debated she said to me 'why waste ur time with me?in ur pursuit of something u will

never get u may be loosing something more precious',but u dont realise my princess that u are

my most priced diamond that i keep in the deepest,darkest corner of my heart.....................u

rejected my love as a mere 'crush' but my seneorita every love relationship starts with this

mere crush..........................


U have asked me to give up a 1000 times now,but u do not realise that my passion for u will

drive me to propose to u another time,if failed then another far above what mere numbers can

limit..................................................my love for u can make me consume the most feared of all

poisons,make me take on the most powerful of all demons..........................................


My dear here i propose to u again through this dazzling array of words,I know that a mere 3

words cant quantify it but here it goes again,'I LOVE U MY DARLING,MY QUEEN AND MY

EVERYTHING'..........................It may feel to u as ludicrous,but i will keep on trying because i

know someday u may realise the passion tat my heart holds ,the warmth tat my chest


holds........................




TILL THAT DAY...............................................


Dedicated to a friend of mine whu someday may realise wat true love is................................................

1 comment:

Sindhya said...

hii.. gud piece of writing..lot of wordplay..it looks good..
Is this from real life??n not all guys r unlucky to hav been turned down by a girl..god only knows if u may find a better girl..:P.
the writing is unconventional though the lines used look very common..keep up the gud work.. try to improve.. coz even perfection can b improved upon..:)