Saturday, September 16, 2006

An Ode to an unknown lover

I dont actually recollect the first time i actually saw her or heard about her,
the real sad thing is i forgot the first time when i actually fell in love with her...
I dont know till date what i fel t special about her,
It shouldnt have been her looks or was it,
Was it her ever captivating smile,
Or was it the 'aura' that i felt around her,
What was it that i liked about her,
What was it that made me feel her so familiar,
eventhough i was seeing her for the first time,
I had seen many other girls before,
had many other so- called 'one-ways' before as well,
I thought i was past all that,I thought i had become mature,
But seeing her,seeing her the colours that were long gone from my mind had returned,
I started realising that there was beuty in melody,
In my mind was ringing that old lovesong,
Seperated we were not by walls,not by cages,
but by a few yards ,a few yards which seemed like a million miles......
I could not help but take my eyes of her,
In the flickering of an instant my attention was turned,
and when i looked back i could not see her,
Taken away she was by the mob that was around us,
I pushed through the mob,pushed and pushed through till the mob was no more,
I couldnt find her,searched her i did,in the nearby bus stop,
In the chain of shops nearby,but find her,i couldn't....
Did she ever notice me,i dont know,
Will i ever see her again ,i dont know either,
But the few moments that i saw her were beautiful,
the music that i heard durin that time i hear it still but it does not seem to have the same
mesmerising effect,the colours that i saw then had vanished and i never saw them ever again

I wait till this day for a day that i may see her again,
waiting i am for that very special day when i see my sweetheart for the next time..................



P.S-Dedicated to all lovers in search of their true love................

2 comments:

DTox said...

who's sHe??.....:-) !!

Gowri N Kishore said...

uh-huh; sounds like one of my blogs...'love letters to an unknown soul' volumes 1,2,3...lol; very realistic in a dreamy way...