Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Demons and Angels(About me in orkut).....

Told i was that there were devils and angels in this world....That for every angel that is born in this world there
is a devil born to be his/her enemy..Astronomy tells you that for every sun there must exist a nemesis...
Alan Iverson once said,"For every one million people that like me there are ten milllion who hate me"...
No one person not even the great Mahatma can claim that every person in the world liked him....
Throughout my little time in the third rock from the sun i have had many people hatin me...special mention must be given to most of my teachers of plus one,plus two in school most of whom expressed their displeasure with me during the few hours i found time to be in class.......
then there are contemporaries,some hate me for the person that i am,some i have been told envy me(god knows wat is there in me to envy)....but every one do manage to show each of their 32 teeth when i wave at them....
people will continue to hate me.....
but through all these 1000s who wants to find a reason to hate me there are still 600 odd people in here and many more around that really do like me and hell i ride with them.....
Where is that sun who has born with me as his/her nemesis...where is tat angel who wishes to take on this demon.........
HELL I AM WAITIN

No comments: